?

Log in

My tweets

  • Thu, 13:15: Studies show that 48% of women have used vibrators, The other 52% have brand new ones!
  • Fri, 11:24: Make a point to do your routine jobs totally different from yo... More for Scorpio https://t.co/CJxkZdsFSL

Tags:

My tweets

Tags:

My tweets

Tags:

My tweets

Tags:

My tweets

  • Tue, 11:25: Much to your chagrin, your individual values are dragged out i... More for Scorpio https://t.co/CJxkZdsFSL
  • Tue, 13:23: How to keeping a blonde busy. Put her in front of an escalator and tell her to count the steps.

Tags:

My tweets

Tags:

My tweets

Tags:

My tweets

Tags:

My tweets

Tags:

My tweets

Tags: